popular entri

Jumat, 22 Maret 2013

Taeyeon Shares Photos Using New Instagram Account

taeyeonmorning

Update:
Taeyeon has added two new photos, which can be seen below.
Original article from 13/3/21:
On March 17th, Taeyeon opened an Instagram account and, to the delight of fans, has begun to share photos with her rapidly growing list of followers. Instagram is a photo-sharing service that allows users to quickly take pictures and share them through the internet.
To date, Taeyeon has uploaded eight images onto her account, ranging from a snapshot of her shoes to a photo of a road in Japan. Taeyeon also posted a message in an image, in which she explained why she chose to begin using Instagram. Her message reads:
Everyone! This is Taeyeon from Japan~
I am always looking for ways to interact with you all, and I want to share happy news with you all the time!
I’ve always used the official homepage and UFOtown but I felt that was missing… something?
(There are lots of small things that I want to share from time to time)
But it’s not like I can spam the official homepage… that’s just not right ㅜ
and UFOtown is just me receiving questions to answer..
I thought… it would be nice if I could ask you questions as well ^^
I know exactly what everyone is worried about right now.
I also don’t want me or anyone close to me to be hurt..
The reason I started Instagram was to be closer with you all!
The time I spend outside of Korea increases
and because of that, the number of international SONEs increases.
I wanted to… share more simple, interesting, trivial things.
I will uploads pictures like everyone else!
It’s very similar to the official page. The only difference is that the main topic is Taeyeon.
But remember that this doesn’t mean I will stop using the official homepage or UFOtown, so
whoever wants to ask me questions, use UFO >_<
Come play often SONE :)
Taeyeon can be found on Instagram under the username taeyeon_ss. No other members of Girls’ Generation currently have an official Instagram account.

Source: Taeyeon’s Instagram